Monday, December 16, 2013

Christmas Countdown

I have seen a ton of 12 days of Christmas ideas but I wanted to do something a little different so we could spend a bit more money with each gift and not get stuck with the traditional calling birds, golden rings, etc.  So I put my own little spin on a Christmas Countdown. Nine days of gifts spelling C H R I S T M A S. 



C - Candy Cane Chapstick
H - Home for the Holiday decor block
R - Reindeer
I - I believe in Santa Claus book
S - Starbucks steamers gift card
T - Truffles
M - Music 
A - Angel of Winter statue
S - Snow globe



We wrapped and labeled each gift and then delivered them all together in one big gift bag.  We picked two families to receive the packages but remained anonymous by just dropping them off on their porch. It was a great way to get in the Christmas Spirit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment